Kyndall update: She made it to Childrens yesterday around 3. I know they are glad to be there! Today Kyndall met with all kinds of therapist for evaluations. They are making a plan of action. Someone said maybe a couple of weeks of this? She is pretty worn out from today. Brett is coming home after being gone all week. Kyndall is excited to see her dad. Wishing them a nice weekend together!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yay, Kyndall is on her way. Thank you for keeping us informed!
I don't have any exciting plans this weekend. I have this dern cold but am hoping I will feel better soon.
So glad to read the update on Kyndall Girl! Praying so hard for her that things will move quickly for her!
I am loving the swim pics. The 3 L's couldn't be more precious and I love them like my own!
So glad to know Kyndall is moving in the right direction! Hallelujah!
I pray you have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Love,
Beth
Hoping you all have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!!! Still praying for Kyndall...
We Canadians had our long weekend last week..blessed long weekend to you and yours ((hugs)) Thanks for the update about Kyndall...
Oh those 3L's are so adorable and that water looks nice and refreshing! They must be thrilled to have that new pool!
I'm glad Kyndall was able to be moved. Praying for a quicker recovery now that she has some better therapy there!
OMG! I am so glad to hear of Kyndall going better! What a freak thing to happen!
We are still praying for her!
My blog has been down- CRAZY! Anyway- its been up and going!
Have a great safe weekend! Love the pictures of the kids!
Glad to hear Kyndall is moved to the Children's Hospital.
Love the pics of your kids! We just got back from the coast. The combination of sand, water, sun, and gritty sleeping bags has me EXHAUSTED!!! But it was great.
Hope y'all are having a fabulous 3 day weekend, too!
Looks like a fun weekend :)
I am so thankful that he daddy is home and that she was moved successfully! Praise the Lord!!! I love the swimming pics, enjoy your day:-).
Post a Comment