Saturday, May 2, 2009

My litte builder and his little brother...

Luke loves to build things. He could play with Legos and Lincoln Logs all day. I think he just may be an architect or engineer someday. Here he is so proud of his two story house with windows. Until....
He left the room to get something and I think his little brother saw the opportunity to be a part of the wrecking crew. oops!


Oh, the drama.


The guilty one.

No worries! A little wresting with dad always makes it better.
I LOVE having boys. (and a girl too!)

post signature


5 comments:

Faye said...

Robin,love the pics.they always make me smile!Have a great weekend.

MLP said...

This goes down as one of my favorite Reed posts!!!

I can see it now...Luke & Walker in the Engineering Department at Texas A&M. I hope Luke will help Walker with his homework.

I love having boys, too. Well, a boy. I guess I was including your little bulldozer as one of my boys!

Cute post, Robin!!! Most of all, cute boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Big Bummer for sweet Luke...cute pics! Those silly boys!!! Girls are good at "wrecking masterpieces" too!!

Amanda said...

LOLOL!!!! Oh do I know all about those little brothers and their sneekyness. ;) Matthew will have his payback soon enough. Cute pictues of your boys!!

angie said...

Oh poor little guy:( Ryan and Luke are very similar in their building capabilities. That is an impressie building! I just love these pictures because they capture life exactly as it happens!