Monday, April 27, 2009

Rock the TAKS sweet Lauren!

My big 4th grader (sniff, sniff) is taking her state test today and her daddy and I want to wish her the VERY BEST on her test! Sweetpea, I know you will do great. Know that we LOVE you so very much and will be praying for you ALL day. We have our stars on our hands!

Last night we made it a family FUN night. Landry Love was feeling much better by then too! A little ice cream and motrin will make anyone feel better right?




Then is was time for a game of Twister....ouch! I had forgotten how this game makes you almost split in two.







Followed by a dog pile on Lauren to wish her luck on her test.


Good luck sweetpea!


post signature


5 comments:

Faye said...

Robin,this is so sweet.Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

MLP said...

Like I really needed to be crying right now! Just reading 4TH GRADER and then seeing your (I mean OUR) beautiful girl's sweet face made the tears fall!!!

I prayed for her all morning long. Lauren is so smart and I just know she ROCKED the TAKS!!! I bet you money I couldn't pass that thing!

You should share the 'star' thing on your blog. I think it is so super sweet and I will be using it in the future with my kiddos.

LOVE family fun night. Remind me to tell you about our game of Twister. Don't EVER let Troy be the spinner!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are too cute!!! Missin' ya'll and can't wait for the rain to go away so we can meet out in the hood!!!

LAUREN...ONE MORE TO GO...YOU ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the wonderful TAKS test. Er also has hers today and tomorrow, I am sure she did great! Love all of the family night activites and the pictures are awesome!!

angie said...

Go girl! I'm sure she rocked that test! Love the family fun night. Great idea -twister:-) mahalo!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Whooo Hooo Way to go Lauren! Love her shirt! Looks like you guys have been having a blast! Have missed coming by- now I have some catching up to do!