Luke, Blaine, and Walker getting ready to play baseball
My handsome little ball player
The boys were ready for the other team to get off the field.
Play Ball!
Go #7!
Luke has been practicing with dad at home and he has been really wanting to HIT the ball one time in his game......

waiting for the pitch.....oh no! Strike out.

Here he is again up to bat. Mom and Dad holding their breath (praying for a hit for my boy) and THEN.... SMACK!
Look at the smile (toothless) on this kids face!!! It was the best feeling in the world as a parent to see Luke run to that first base. He did it! Bless his heart, that is all he wanted was to "smack it" and he did.
waiting for the pitch.....oh no! Strike out.
Here he is again up to bat. Mom and Dad holding their breath (praying for a hit for my boy) and THEN.... SMACK!
7 comments:
Ahhhh, SMACK!!! The sweet sound of success!!! Great job Luke!! Go get 'em!!
It was the BEST feeling for Lukey's other mama, too!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious. Seeing that smile was worth a million dollars!!! LOVED IT!!!
Luke is a stud muffin and he ALWAYS looks so handsome in his uniform.
Little brother and his date sure are cute!
Way to go, Luke! I have a feeling he's gonna be smacking a lot of them now!!
Way to go Luke!! That is just awesome. I love that toothless little smile of his. Yea!
I love your kids names! All of mine start with A.
Love your blog-I'm a follower.
You have a beautiful family.
happy mothers day love michelle @ circle of life hope it is a special day!
♥ Cute! Great pictures! :)
Post a Comment