Monday, May 4, 2009

I can see the sign now...

The Reed's Car Wash! Look out Genie Car wash on Hewitt Drive. You now have competition. This is how I found these two today washing their Jeep. So serious and on a mission. When they asked if they could do my car next.....I had to pass. I am sure they would have found a way to put my Tahoe on its side too.
Oh, I love these guys!



post signature


5 comments:

MLP said...

Another funny, funny post with those two guys! Love it! Luke's expressions are hilarious!!! I'll bring my ride on down!

Faye said...

Robin,this is so sweet.I needed this smile! Blessings, Faye

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Right on! At least all the water will drip out of it, on the side! I love their googles! :)

angie said...

SMILE!!! I love their goggles:) those 2 are just adorable!

Stacey said...

Hee-hee, they are so cute. They can wash my car....I like to live on the "wild side"