Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lauren's Dance Recital 2009

*Kyndall update: she is walking better today. Not much more to report with it being a Sunday and not many doctors around. Brett has to be gone all week due to his work. He is really, really wishing he could be with Kyndall. Julie has her dad and step mom to help out this week. Along with tons of friends. We are praying that this week goes well for them! Thank you for praying.
Lauren had her dance recital this weekend. I wasn't sure her daddy was going to let her out of the house to go. She is just growing into this beautiful lady inside and out. She has been dancing for three years now and really loves it. We took her good friend Hallie with us. The two of them had a ball back stage. Sweet memories!
Lauren, we love you! You did a great job.
~Mom and Dad




Abby and Lauren. She is one of our neighbors but we love her like our own!
Ballerina 2009 Team
Lauren is the second one on the left in the top row.

(Oh, that came out wrong!)
Lauren getting ready for Jazz. A quick picture with Abby.
Jazz 2009 Team
Lauren is the 4th one on the right in the top row.
Route 66
Lauren's fan club
Awww......two goofy girls who kept me in stitches in the back!
My sweet girl
Flowers for a princess

Our beautiful sitter and her mom came to watch Lauren.
The 3L's LOVE Carli!
Mrs. Emily Cadell and her girls.


You're amazing and shine like the stars!

post signature


10 comments:

Faye said...

I love the pics.She is beautiful.I kmow you are do proud!Have a great evening! Blessings ,Faye

Misty Rice said...

Awe these pictures were great. My friends have two little girls and went to her dance recital today. They are 5 and 4.

I have a 13 month old daughter and look forward to days like these.

Laura Marchant said...

She's beautiful!

Mrs. Davison said...

We have my daughter's recital June 13th and 14th here in Long Beach. We get so excited for it. She, too, is growing up too fast. I love Lauren's costumes and she is just a beautiful girl!

Oakley Overload said...

We are SO PROUD of Miss Lauren!! What a beautiful and sweet 'big sis' she is to Abigail and a great example!!

Amanda said...

Ahh, her smile.. just amazing!

You must be so proud!

Cute costumes and you are a beauty, Robin. Your dress is way cute too!

Mikki said...

Oh she's so beautiful!!! How precious! You must be so proud!!
Loved all the pictures!

angie said...

She is a star I tell you. Those are great pictures!!! I am so glad that your neice is getting better every day. Amazing!

MLP said...

These pictures melt my heart! Beautiful, Sweet Lauren growing up right before our very eyes. So sad we missed your 'stop by' on the way to the recital!

Lisa Baldwin said...

Your daughter is just beautiful she is a shining star I just love her outfits how cute!