Monday, May 18, 2009

Kyndall update tonight

They did an MRI on Kyndall tonight because of how much pain she was in. They hope to know something from the MRI in the morning, and is very thankful that the ultrasounds showed no blood clot in the shoulder/arm. Kyndall is sleeping, and Julie is not far behind. Sounds like one long day. Thank you for praying for Kyndall.

post signature

7 comments:

Faye said...

My sweet Robin this sounds better and better.What an awson God er have.Hope you have a great day! Love Faye

Courtney and the Boys said...

Still praying!!! :)

MLP said...

I am honored to pray for Sweet Kyndall!

by: Allison said...

Praying for sweet Kyndall and your whole family.
www.jansens-journey.blogspot.com

4 Lettre Words said...

Praying in Georgia!!

Lisa Baldwin said...

I well put her on my pray list... I hope she is ok!

sierrasmom said...

Robin I am still praying for your niece Kyndall. She will continue to improve although I am sure she will have bad days!!!!
Kathie in NY