Monday, April 27, 2009

Landry's turn...

Well, I guess it was his time. Sweet Lanny boy is sick. This has been a nasty virus that has now got a hold of all 3L's. High fevers and throwing up. Hopefully it won't last long and I will see my little Lighting McQueen boy running around the house with his cars.
Get well Landry Love~mom



post signature


7 comments:

MLP said...

Oh Sweet Landry Love, Minnie is so sad to hear this.
Thank you for holding out until after Haddies party though It wouldn't have been the same without you!!!

Feel better Little Lightnin!!!

Much love to poor mommy, too!

Anonymous said...

Poor little Landry, I sure hope he gets to feeling better real soon and that no one else in the family will get it!
Hang in their mom, make sure you are getting your rest too!!

Faye said...

Bless His Heart.I hope he gets to feeling better!Mommy you need to rest when you can!Sending you all hugs!Blessings, Faye

Amanda said...

Oh no.. hope he feels better SOON!

Stacey said...

awww.....man.....that stinks!!! Am praying this virus leaves your house for good, ASAP!!!! Feel better Landry!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ poor guy! Usually when it hit our family it really hits and everyone gets sick!

Alyson and Ford said...

Sorry you have all shared the dreaded flu. Hope you are all well soon.

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Months