Friday, April 17, 2009

Landry's Easter Party at Heather's House

I am pretty sure Landry knows how special he is to be surrounded by all of these pretty girls! When one of them is sick, absent, or having a bad day he tells me about it and how he helped Ms. Heather make them feel better. Here he is with his sweet Lil Girlfriends.
Haddie, Cami, Landry, Riley, and Lucy Landry and Cami

Riley, Landry, and Cami
Landry and his future wife, Haddie
What a fun day!
Yea! I did it. That was the last Easter post....whew!
Have a very blessed weekend.

post signature


4 comments:

MLP said...

I can vouch for you...Landry takes such SWEET care of Haddie Girl! It's a true love story!!!

Sweet, precious pics of your handsome little man. We love that guy!!!

Amanda said...

What a lil stud he is! ;)

Beautiful pictures too!!

Stacey said...

total cuteness....I better be invited to the wedding!!!Ha!

angie said...

He is just so handsome!! Nice work on the Easter posts:-).