Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter at Pop and Meme's House

Easter weekend we visited Casey's parents otherwise known as Pop and Meme to the 3L's. We got to spend time with cousin Zoe Kate. Isn't she a doll? Little blonde curls and the cutest cheeks you ever saw on a 2 year old. The 3L's and Zoe started off with an egg hunt in the backyard. The good thing about East Texas is it has lots of trees to hide eggs in. They had so much fun!
Luke was first to collect all of his eggs ( I was wondering if he would be burned out egg hunting yet? Nope!)


Fun times!

Casey and his brother, Coby. They are 7 years apart and still the best of friends.
Pop, Coby, and Casey

Little Miss Zoe. I cannot believe this little girl was once born weighing 3 pounds!

The 3L's couldn't wait to climb into one of those East Texas trees.




"2 turtle doves and 3 kids in a pecan tree.....ha!"
Coby, Zoe, and just baby.....when you ask her what is the name of her baby she says "Just baby"


Then we headed to the Sulphur Springs park. This place is every kids dream of what a park should be like.


I am so lucky to have married into a family who loves their Lord and Savior, loves my kids, and loves me. Spending Easter with them was so much fun!
Oh, for my blogger buds who asked about what site I am going to use to print my blog off on is blurb.com. I am just waiting to get to my 300th post before doing this. I will let you know how it turns out!
Have a blessed day~Rob

post signature


5 comments:

Amanda said...

You captured some really great pictures. My favorite is the one of the 3L's in the tree with you guys standing by it. So cute!!

Blurb.com is what I plan on using as well in the near future. I look forward to seeing how yours comes out!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love all the pictures! So cute! I looks like so much fun! :)

Stacey said...

Looks like a truly wonderful weekend. That Zoe is super cute....as are her cousins!!! I love watching the 3 L's growing up...can't believe the only one I've met face to face is Lauren all those years ago in Lubbock. We're going to have to work on fixing that!!

MLP said...

I love your family...in-laws and all!!! Cute pictures! Zoe Kate is adorable!!! I especially love the two turtle doves and three kids in a pecan tree!!!!!!!!

angie said...

Oh that blonde hair is just too cute! Looks like a really fun visit:). Trees glorious trees!!!