Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!

(I hope SV elementary isn't looking! Someone in these pictures was playing possum and seems to be feeling better! )


post signature


8 comments:

MLP said...

I'm telling!!! hee hee!

I'd want to keep BOTH of those cutie pies home with me, too!!!

Stacey said...

awww shucks!!! everyone should play possum sometime!!! wish I could from work tomorrow!!!

Amanda said...

How fun! My kids love building forts too.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Ahhahahahaa- cool ship- my oldest would like to take that from him I am sure- isn't that funny!

Lisa Baldwin said...

My kids do this some times to...we all need some down time!

Adrianne said...

It'll be our little secret. Us and everyone else on blogger:-)

angie said...

What a fun morning:) I love the fort...I remember building those all the time when we were little, so glad that he's better:)!

Our Complete Family said...

Tents and forts...they are so awesome and so simple, right?!?!
Hope all are well!