Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hot Chocolate.....

hits the spots on a cold, winter January day! The 3L's have just discovered this yummy treat. I can't believe we have never had hot cocoa before with them. It is getting pretty cold here in Texas (nothing like some of you guys! I once lived in Iowa so I know that Texans really have no idea of what cold really is. Right?) The 3L's put on their comfy pjs and we sat by the fire playing games. I forget that simple things like this turn out to be so much.and Landry.....if you read this one day.....know that momma had nothing to do with this. Your sister dressed you in a nightgown of hers because you couldn't find your comfy pjs. You thought this was pretty cool. Your dad just cringed. ha! Silly boy.
Stay warm!

post signature


7 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

How adorable! I bet he was comfortable!
That is funny about the hot coccoa- We did the same thing about Ravioli's - yes chef boy r dee or however you spell the disgusting stuff- my kids just had it last week- and are going crazy for it now!

MLP said...

OH Lanny BOB!!! What are we going to do?!? That is HILARIOUS!!! You are the cutest little guy I've EVER seen in a gown!!!

You guys are too cute...all of you!

Big warm hugs to our fave friends!!!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at the picture! That is so cute ;) It is cold here in TX isn't it. We love hot chocolate and just found a new recipe for white hot chocolate and can't wait to try it!
Great picture!
stay warm....

Stacey said...

love those kind of memory making days!!! Nothing beats hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows!!! Love the gown!! You go boy!! Scott used to dress up with Holley...wish now that I had pics!!

angie said...

that's black-mail material!!! I love it:) Isn't it nice to have a calm evening at home...those are some of the best times with the family. So great!

Adrianne said...

Hee hee - Lanny is too cute! Oh, he's going to be so upset one of these days:-) Lauren's going to be able to get whatever she wants out of him:-) They're all adorable!

The Waco Newmans said...

the gown pic is priceless!!! my kids too love hot chocolate... we got some white hot chocolate for a gift and had that last night with our breakfast dinner- huge hit!!