Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update on Landry

Late Friday night I developed the boys strep. If this is what they felt like I should had been more sympathetic.....ouch. ha! I was up all night hurting, fever, and throwing up so when Saturday rolled around to leave for the train ride I just couldn't make it. My sweet husband took the 3L's to Ft. Worth on a train and stayed the night. I hated to not go especially with Landry still taking his medicine but I had no choice. Casey's parents met him up there and stayed the night too. They had a great time. Saturday night Landry had a few bumps after the bath tub but they quickly faded. The hives may be there but they aren't that bad it seems. We pray that as he continues to go on he stays reaction free. What a huge blessing this would be. We still have Faith about this! Thank you for praying. Lauren took pictures for me of their trip I will post them soon after I kick this stuff. Have a Happy Monday blogger buds.

post signature

6 comments:

MLP said...

So sad for you this weekend! Such a bummer.

Our prayers won't stop for Lanny Bob Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know it!!!

Hope the 3L's, RoRo and Casey are all 100% ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh no, a sick mama is never good. I hope you feel better quick! I'm happy to hear that Landry is still doing good. Can't wait to see Lauren's pictures!

Adrianne said...

Oh Robin, I'm so sorry you're sick. If I were there, I'd make you some homemade chicken soup. Hey, I know what you're thinking!!! So I'll just send my prayers and wishes for a quick healing. Get lots of rest.

Go Lanny! I knew that little firecracker could beat this thing. We are still saying lots of prayers for him.

Looking forward to pictures and details about the train ride!

Stacey said...

Hope you get better soon!!!! It's never fun being sick!!! Especially with little ones to look after. We're still praying for little Landry!!!! Update when you can!!

Our Complete Family said...

OH NO! When Mom is sick that is so not good. Hang in there hun. I hope they take good care of you! Get well hugs~ Les

angie said...

I hope you are feeling much better:) stinky!!!