Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Luke's Birthday weekend

Luke was so excited to ride his first train for his birthday!
It was a HUGE hit with him.


Casey said he never stopped smiling all weekend. ha!


3L's Texas Style




Oh, I love this 6 year old!


Looks like two Outlaws to me!
I cracked up at this picture. Only in Texas!

Thanks to my sweet daughter for taking lots of pictures for mom to see! I think Lauren did a pretty good job. Also, a BIG thanks to my wonderful husband who took the 3L's by himself while I was sick at home. Love you honey! So here it is......pictures of Luke's birthday train ride weekend.

post signature


3 comments:

MLP said...

STOP IT!!! You didn't even tell me about the Texas get-ups!!! LOVIN the boots and hats and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could the 3L's be ANY CUTER?!? I think not...especially that handsome six year old birthday boy!!!

We must plan a Hoodie train ride like that. Looked like a blast!!!

Those pics in the hotel are absolutely PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!!!

Stacey said...

Wow, that looks like a whole lotta fun!!! (and I forgive your hubby for allowing your son to be photographed on a longhorn!!HA! too bad he wasn't wearing his TT shirt!!)Still sorry you had to miss the fun, but am glad the kiddos had such a great time!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Amanda said...

Wow, those pictures are so cute!! Lauren did a GREAT job and kudos to your husband. The 3 L's in their cowboy hats are my favorite pictures. Luke sure was all smiles! :)