The "yuk" is hitting our house. Do you ever as a mom get that feeling it is coming? We have been so blessed with a long spurt of healthy 3L's for sometime now. I am grateful for that. Landry is under the weather right now. This morning he is running a temp and sounds awful. I always get a little nervous when he gets anything because of his past with antibiotics. I guess it is that time of year when illness likes to creep into our houses isn't it? Praying for healthy kids and for my blogger buds kids too. Stay healthy!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Precious Landry, I am praying that he feel a lot better this afternoon! Ally is Finally well today:)
Awe, look at the precious baby boy sound asleep. Too bad he isn't feeling well though. It ran through our house too. Matthew had it for 4/5 days last week. Then my husband got it by Monday and on Tues, we got a call from Mason's school saying to come get him because he wasn't keeping anything down. I PRAYED I wouldn't get it and I have lysol'd the heck out of the house and kept windows open and thankfully I'm still clear (knocking on wood). I hope Landry feels better quickly and you can all stay healthy in the meantime. It's definitely not fun seeing our children suffer.
Poor Baby; we'll keep Lanny in our prayers. Hope the other L's are ok and it doesn't get the rest of you. I get so paranoid at this time of year. I am a hand sanitizing maniac. I don't know if it actually helps, but it makes me feel better:-)
Awww. poor little guy. We had it around here several weeks ago. Hope it goes quickly! I will certainly be praying for you guys this winter time- esp little Landry!!!!
Post a Comment