Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A fun Christmas idea for Grandparents

I know it is sometimes hard to figure out the perfect gift for grandparents. It is for us anyway. When Lauren was 2 my sister in law and I came up with the idea to make a fun calendar for my parents. Lauren and Kyndall dressed up according to a theme for that month. It was hilarious! Lauren was baby Jesus and Kyndall was Mary for the December shot. (I will have to scan that in to show you) My mom still holds onto that calendar. It was such a hit that we try to do one every couple of years with all the grandkids now. The calendars are so cheap! (Kodak $20) Just sharing a Christmas idea with you!
Here are the 3L's for 2005
April December

November

post signature


5 comments:

MLP said...

Those are THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

MLP said...

OH yeah, can I place my order for the 2008 version?!?

Adrianne said...

I just can't even tell you how much I am giggling right now. Those pictures are dang cute and hilarious. "April" just cracks me up! How on earth have I never seen those? GREAT gift idea!

Stacey said...

Great idea...the kids look tooo cute!!! You are sooo creative....

The Waco Newmans said...

those are adorable!! great idea.