Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"That day" is here......

(Landry on antibiotics)

"That day" referring to the day we would have to try an antibiotic on Landry again is here. It seems Luke and Landry both have strep throat. How nice of brothers to share..not! Seriously, please pray with me for Landry as we try one more time an antibiotic that hopefully will not hurt him like last time. In the doctor's office this morning I couldn't help but let tears fall as I heard that dreaded positive for Landry come out of the nurses mouth. Thank goodness I had Casey with me to help me keep it together. I desperately DO NOT want to go through another scare with him. I knew this day was coming and I have told myself over and over how God saw us through last time and he will do the same if He needs to again. Now "that day" is here and I feel scared.....but focused on God. Faith, what good is it if you don't use it right? So here it goes. Join me in prayer. Thank you~Rob

post signature


5 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my sweet friend....we are lifting you up and surrounding all of you with a blanket of prayer. Will start the prayer chain here in Boerne. I know how terrified you are... Keep us updated...

MLP said...

Oh my...that picture.

Of course I am praying...we'll pray you through this. Keep me updated.

We love you guys...especially that Lanny Bob Boy!!!

angie said...

I am praying for you and Landry right now...I am so sorry.

Angela said...

Praying,praying,praying...

Our Complete Family said...

Oh hun. I'm so sorry you have to go through the scary time again. Be strong for your little guy.
LOTS of hugs and prayers coming your way~ Les