Landry was back at Miss Heather's school today after being sick. Casey said that when he dropped him off today he never looked back to say bye. He was ready to play with his buddies! Tonight at dinner I guess it caught up with him. With the weather getting colder doesn't a hot bubble bath and comfy pjs sound the best? I think Lanny and I will be hitting the sack early tonight! Lovin you Lanny Boy~Mommy
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! I saw that Sweet Boy in action today...so I can understand how tired he was!!!
I'm wanting some of that dessert! HA!
Missin' you guys and hope to play soon!!!
That is sooo sweet. He looks like a little angel. Glad he is feeling better and could play with his friends again!!!
Oh my kids would love that dinner. Me too, for that matter.
Glad that Sweet Guy is feeling better!
Oh sweet little Landry, I can totally relate with that pic by dinner time I'm pooped as well:) Too cute:)
LOL, that is too stinkin' cute! Such a sweet sleepy boy.
Post a Comment