Lauren had her fourth grade open house this past week. We all went as a family to see what she has been doing at school and talk with her teachers. When we got there Lauren showed us the essay they did in writing titled "If I were President." Let me just say....I would vote for her. Not only is she darn cute but she had some pretty good ideas. ha! For example, that the there was no Taks test and that the teachers could teach whatever they wanted. You go Girl!
Of course we had to stop and take a picture by first place pumpkin Henny Penny.

Hallie and Lauren, the best of friends! I think I have a picture of these two girls from every year since Kindergarten.

Mrs. Humphrey (Lauren's reading teacher)

Mrs. Lockett (Lauren's writing teacher)

Mrs. Mateleska (Lauren's math teacher)
Mrs. Ashenfeltcher (Lauren's science/social studies teacher)

Mr. Casey (Lauren's daddy aka tutor at times. ha!)
It has to be one of the best feelings as a parent to see your child happy and surrounded by teachers who love her and encourage her. Lauren is having a great fourth grade year so far. I can't believe my little girl is this big. I ask her all the time what does she want to be when she grows up. She often says a veterinarian but the other day she said "I think I want to be a nurse like you." Aww.....I can see it now second generation Nurse Reed stat! You are doing an awesome job Lauren. Daddy and I are so VERY proud of you!
Hallie and Lauren, the best of friends! I think I have a picture of these two girls from every year since Kindergarten.
Mrs. Humphrey (Lauren's reading teacher)
Mrs. Lockett (Lauren's writing teacher)
Mrs. Mateleska (Lauren's math teacher)
Mr. Casey (Lauren's daddy aka tutor at times. ha!)
5 comments:
Can't believe how beautiful and grown up Lauren is getting!!! It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny newborn in your arms in Lubbock!!! Geez...we're getting OLD have you realized that??? J/K (kinda). Love ya! From your OLD friend Stacey (hee-hee)
LOVE the pumpkin!!!
Lauren would get my vote for President. But if she were a nurse, she would be a great one, like her Mom!
She's such a beautiful young lady!
OH Sweet, Precious Lauren! The Pierces are SO proud of that special girl, too!!! She is growing up way too fast...but I guess you already knew that!
If she were my student, she'd be teacher's pet FOR SURE!!!
I am just loving that 1st place ribbon and pumpkin! Lauren so deserved it!!!
Wow! What a great night at the school! Lauren's president poster was cute and her pumpkin 1st place winner...adorable!
Post a Comment