Monday, October 6, 2008
Meet the other 2 L's
You have met the 3L's (Lauren, Luke, and Landry). Meet the other 2L's. This is Lola and Lucy. I know we have gone a little crazy with the L theme! Lola (on the right) is the mom to Lucy. Back in April Lola had 6 English Bulldog puppies. They were so darn wrinkly and cute. We decided to keep one of the females to hopefully have more puppies someday. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't get enough of any of the L's...well, okay, so maybe I prefer the first three L's!!! That last pic of Lanny & Lucy is just too dang cute!!! Love all of ya'll!
They are so cute, I LOVE them:)
Loving all your L's!!! The blog is lookin' so FUN!!! Happy rest of your week hun~ Les
AWWWW, they are so cute, next time you have puppies, let me know you may have a future customer. (kids are cuter though!!!)
By the way... what did you decide about the pumpkin decorating contest??
Post a Comment