It is a little late but still Thursday. I am thankful for this little boy and the tears of laughter he brings. My mom took this picture while we were away.....let me explain. Landry was told by Appy to go in time out over something he did and "think about what you did." Let me say that my mom hardly ever disciplines her grandkids but I think he was being a real stinker and needed one! Anyway, Landry hoped up in the chair and after some time he began to yell out to my mom. It went a little something like this.
A: What Landry?
L: I said can you hear me?
A: Hear what?
L: I am thinking Appy. I am thinking about what I did wrong.
L: Can God hear me too?
L: Am I too loud?
5 comments:
Sweet boy! How precious is that?!? VERY hard to punish, I'm sure. He's just too dang cute!
AAHH...how sweet...don't you just love the way their little minds work? beautiful.
precious, precious, precious boy!!!
I needed that- that is adorable!!!!!
Kids say some of the sweetest and funny things!
LOL!! My boys have their designated time out spots and all I have to say is "go sit your tush in timeout" and they get there quickly. Some of the things Matthew does (looks on his face and such) make us laugh and we have to hide around a corner and to laugh. They are tooo smart for their own good aren't they?!
Post a Comment