Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Look out Canada here we come!

Casey has to go to a conference in Toronto, Canada on Thursday and I get to tag along. Kidless too! I AM NOT going to know what to do with myself:) My sweet mom and grandmother (who is 88 and is in fabulous shape) are going to take care of the 3L's while we are gone. I am sad that I won't get to spend much time with my favorite women in my life. They arrive late tomorrow and then we head out early Thursday morning. I have never been to Canada. I hear it is so pretty. While Casey is doing his thing I think I will venture out and explore. I have never done anything like that by myself.....so if you don't hear from me next week call Canada! I maybe lost:) As excited as I am I can't help but be nervous too. I know my 3L's will be well taken care of but they are my everything! Why is it so hard to let go when you only dream of get aways like this? Well, I do know that I will have to use that thing called Faith! Give it all to God and have fun:)
I received the cutest pictures from Ms. Heather today and had to share. Today was the letter C so Landry and his buddies made cookies and chef hats. He is ONE lucky little boy to be surrounded by such cute girls!

My future Top Chef!


Have a great rest of the week Blogger friends and non-Blogger friends (Jen, Angie, Jody, Jill, Laura, Liz, Karen, etc. I have faith one day I will convert you. ha!) I look forward to catching up with all soon.
God Bless:)


post signature

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip....take lots of pictures so you can post them....you'll come back refreshed with renewed energy for the 3 L's.

MLP said...

You are going to have a blast!!! Like I already told you...with grandmas like yours, the 3L's won't even miss you! HA! Plus Miss Mindy is right down the way!!!

Enjoy every second with your man!

LOVIN' the Heather pics. She is such a blessing to us!

Amanda said...

How exciting! Have a fun and safe trip. You will enjoy that time with just your husband and then come back refreshed ready to jump into routine again with the 3 L's!

Cute pics!

angie said...

I hope you have a fantastic trip:)

Adrianne said...

Lanny-What a cutie pie!

Have fun in Canada! How exciting. You'll have a fantastic time. Don't worry about the 3 L's. Your Mom and Grandma are the greatest; as you well know. Relax and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip and see pictures! We will all be ready to see Mon or Tues...:)

By the way, I am so excited...I made the blog. Yes, I finally did it!!!!!
Love ya:)

Our Complete Family said...

Be safe! Can't wait to hear about it upon your return when you're settled! Hugs, Les

The Waco Newmans said...

Lucky dog!! sounds like so much fun- enjoy!!!