Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mommmmm!

Is the word I heard all day today. I think my kids are going crazy! Maybe it is too much candy corn in the house?? haha. Don't get me wrong....I love hearing a sweet little voice that gently calls "Mom" for so many reasons but when it is called Mommmmmm!.....I know somebody is getting on their siblings last nerve. Which brings to mind another question, why not Dad? I mean I may have carried them 9 months (some less), birthed the 3L's, nursed them, potty trained them, etc. Only to have their first word Dada? Why not Dada again during these circumstances? ha! Oh, I love this time in my life.....even during the Mommmmm times!
Thank you Lord for my children:)


This is my daughter:) ha!

post signature

4 comments:

angie said...

I hear you sister:) And I feel the EXACT same way!

Stacey said...

Well said....you seem to be handling it better than I do....for every Mooooommmmm....in my house there is usually and equally irritating Whaaaaattt?? from me. I'm going to learn a lesson from you and try to remember to be thankful even in these frustrating moments.

MLP said...

ha ha!!! That is funny stuff. Love the pic. My computer has a virus so I am using my phone right now. Bye Mommmmmmmmmm!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Thanks for your well wishes hun! Yes, Tylenol is my friend right about now! I know, I know...why is it 'Mooooom' when there is a sticky situation? Men, they get off a bit easy in some circumstances now, don't they?!? ;) he, he, he! Happy Tuesday~ Les