Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Luke's Invention

At 5 years old, Luke has created the "Vacuum sucker" with a bungie cord, skateboard, small air compressor that is used to blow up a blow up travel mattress, and a small part from a broken weed-eater. We were amazed! This kid has always been very meticulous. I think we have a future engineer on our hands. (turn off the Mp3 player to hear him on the video). Silly boy!

3 comments:

MLP said...

Can Troy borrow your "vacuum cleaner sucker"?!?
That is awesome!!! Smart kid I tell ya! I am quite impressed! Loved the video and hearing him talk about it! Too, too cute!!!

angie said...

how smart is he???genious I tell you...could come in handy!

Stacey said...

Way to go Luke....can't wait to be able to say we knew you when....I bet you'll be famous one day!!!Good job Mom and Dad, that's one smart cookie!!!