Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Picasso at home!






This summer I have goals to make a fun learning environment for the 3 L's. Like I said goals! Not trying to put to much pressure on myself but they are all at an age where it is easier for me to teach them things together. When Landry was a baby, Luke was 2, and Lauren was 5 I remember that summer was a hard one because their needs and interest where so different. Now that they are older I find it easier to do a project together. Today we talked about painting and did an Internet search of famous painters. (if this sticks who knows! ha) Anyway, we had fun together learning and then getting to paint a little statue together. Here are my little artist hard at work! Like I said this is a goal for the summer so you turkeys don't expect miracles at the Reed's house! haha. Happy Wednesday to you.

2 comments:

MLP said...

I love it!!! And yes, this turkey is going to expect lots more great things from down your way! Such a wonderful idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad to see that you wrote at one time it was hard to do projects with the kids so I don't feel bad if we don't get to it this summer. I sure hope we do but Mr. Will would "spice" up anything we tried to do. How about some pickle projects. Doesn't someone in this house like pickles....who in the world could that be?????