Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to Work!



Today was my first day of work at Heart of Brazos Oral and Facial Surgery. After being blessed for so many years of getting to be a stay at home mom I felt like it was time for me to bridge back into nursing. I love nursing and have missed being a nurse over the years. I had prayed for the right job to come along for a couple of years now and it did. I will only work Monday and Tuesdays doing surgery and the rest I get to stay at home with my kiddos. The best of both worlds! Today went really well. Although I wasn't expecting to be thrown into surgery already it made me feel pretty good about myself. I still got it! I am surrounded by some really nice nurses and docs who made today enjoyable. My sweet 3 L's stayed at home with a neighbor girl. Carli is such a great sitter and to hear when I got home of how Landry had the best day with her was the best feeling. It amazes me at times in my life how God really does take care of every detail in prayer.(and some you don't pray about)I thought today was going to be difficult for all of us but it went great! Thank you Lord for your blessings!

2 comments:

MLP said...

CONGRATS! You are the prettiest nurse I've ever known!!! SO glad that today went so well (I knew it would). You are amazing!!! If I need any oral surgery, you know where I'll go!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so great at everything so I had no concerns about you. Glad that you enjoyed all of your co-workers. Can't wait to hear some of the work stories. Not sure they can beat the Reed stories but it's worth a shot:)
Jen