My sweet Lukey turned 8 years old Nov. 20th.
He wanted to go to the Lego store in Dallas for his birthday.
Wow, he is so handsome!
We call him "Cool Hand Luke" cause he is such a laid back, sweet kid.
It brings tears to my eyes seeing him grow up so fast.
Oh my! Daddy is going to be up late with this one.
Happy Birthday Luke!!!
We LOVE you more than you will ever know.
Two peas in a pod!
I asked these two to help me put the socks together after doing laundry. I was so sure this would be such a fun matching game for them, so I left them alone. Boy, did I come back to some goofy-silly boys and no socks done! Love these 2!
Lauren had crazy hair day at school.
She didn't stop with just the hair!
Check out those socks. I love her spunky self!




No comments:
Post a Comment