Can you guess which one Landry is?
I will say this sweet monkey was a real trooper as he went with me everyday to take and pick Lauren and Luke to camps.
Lauren's two best friends joined her this year for dance camp.
Lauren, Emily, and Hallie

Each day they learned a different dance from one of Midway's Drill Team officers.
I loved coming a little early to watch.
They had so much fun and were full of giggles.
Here they were learning Boom, Boom, Pow and how to show a little gangsta attitude with it. A funny story, Lauren was having a hard time learning how to booty shake in one of her dances. She came home and asked ME to show her how. I tell you it was a site to see (glad you didn't!) of us shaking it in the kitchen to Fergie. Let me know if you need a lesson! JK!!!
Here is my Inventor! Luke went to camp Invention this summer. For weeks we have been collecting broken items and recycle stuff. He got to make things out of them. I was kind of worried about him going each day form 8:30-3:30 but he was all smiles each day I picked him up. This is his kind of thing! He has always been interested in cords, fans, and how things work. What a super fun camp for Luke!
He was king of his group!
Luke came home one day with a toy that he made. It really shakes and moves. Casey and I were so impressed with his inventions.

Awwww........summer camps!
They are full of fun and make great memories.
3 comments:
What fun! I hadn't checked in on you in a while. It looks like you were having lots of fun! Great photos!
What a great post! I love your 3L's and their precious, perfect personalities!!! We need the monkey, the dancer and the inventor to come down here SOON!:)
By the way, I am very interested in these bootylicious lessons you offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too!! I want to see your bootylicious moves honey! This post is so sweet. I love how you guys foster their individuality...gold star for mommy!!
Post a Comment