was in a terrible boating accident that almost took her life.
So many people joined our family in praying her through this. (again, Thank you!) It was a scary day and I will never forget it.
Kyndall has come a long way in one year.
All the glory and thanks we give to our Heavenly father.

Kyndall has changed so much in just one year.
Our God is an amazing God!
Today she wants to celebrate her one year anniversary with a cookie cake that says
Thankful to be alive!
KK~We LOVE you baby girl and give thanks each day for you! Enjoy your cake sweet girl. We are THANKFUL too!~Aunt Robin and Uncle Casey
4 comments:
Praise God! I am glad she is doing so well.
I remember exactly where I was sitting on my back patio when you called that day. I had never heard you like that before. Look at where that sweet girl is today! WOW...God is AMAZING! Kyndall will have such a wonderful testimony for the rest of her life. Praising God with you and your family today!!!
The miracles God works are amazing! The things we learn are invaluable (that is if we stop and let God lead). I'm very happy for you and your families. Your niece is a lucky in so many ways.
So sweet.... love the update and celebration.
Post a Comment