Saturday was a big day at out house.
Lauren had her 4th dance recital to attend. Getting her dressed and putting on her performance makeup reminded me that these days are coming to an end. Soon she will not need my help getting ready.
I cherished every bit of this day with my sweet girl.
Lauren's best friend, Hallie, joined us for our special event. She was such a great helper taking pictures and helping with costume changes. Hallie is like another daughter to me. Love that girl too!

Our beautiful ballerina on stage.

She melts my heart every day with that smile. Even though it feels so hard watching her grow up right before my eyes, I enjoy our mother/daughter relationship even more these days. She is easy to talk to, makes me laugh, and shows me her heart all the time.
I thank the Lord for blessing me with a daughter!
Ballet class 2010
Jazz class 2010
One proud stage mom!

BFFL
They did a GREAT job!
Dance by Emily award ceremony
Look at all of those pretty girls.
Brothers watching their sisters. They even had a good time.
(I think because they got to sit on the back row and giggle at the girls)
The boys and dad got Lauren flowers after the show.
One proud daddy of his baby girl
Dancing Queen and her #1 fans
I love you Lauren Nicolle. You did an amazing job.
I am so proud of you for shining on that stage. I hope you always love to dance (in a dance studio or just around your room at home) ~mom
The girls and I made a Sonic trip for ice cream afterwards
and guess who pulled up beside us? The boys:)
What a fun day!
Stay tuned for stage moms and BFFs!
3 comments:
Congratulations, Lauren! 4 years? That's great. You look so beautiful! My daughter's recital is the weekend of June 19th (Father's Day weekend). Today we spent from 11 AM to 5:30 PM at the studio for picture day. It was crazy, but some beautiful shots were taken. I completely agree with you that we're gonna miss this time, sooooo much, when it has passed. I feel blessed beyond measure to have the daughter I have.
Do you know how excited I was to actually get to experience the recital WITH ya'll this year rather than running out in my front drive to see Lauren on her way to the dance recital as int he previous years?!? LOVED IT!!!! Every second of it!
Lauren looked BEAUTIFUL in each costume!!! What are we going to do with her?!? And on stage........such a beauty!!!!!!!!! An absolutely beautiful & amazing dancer!!! My mother, my sister, ME...we ALL loved watching Sweet La La!!!
And you...HOT MAMA! You looked gorgeous yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
Robin she looks BEAUTIFUL just like her hot momma:). You know I love all things dance and I love that our girls love it too. Hadlee and Lauren are beaming! These are great pictures!!!!
Post a Comment