The last day of Spring Break we decided to go to work with dad and spend the night. So we loaded up the car and went to Austin.
It was a NICE little family trip.
The 3L's
Love hotels and....

their swimming pools!
awww...............

Luke asked if we can go to work with dad everyday cause this is Fun!

We played and played in the pool until we were wrinkly.

Of course my favorite spot is the Hot Tub.....Momma wasn't about to go into the big pool. Brr..

While dad did his work the 3L's and I walked around. We found a
PetCo which is always a hit.


"Pretty please mommy?"
Your killing me Landry with those eyes!

I feel like the luckiest mom on earth getting to hang out with these 3!

Dad surprised us with a lunch date to The Cheesecake Factory. Yum!
2 comments:
What a perfect way to end spring break. You know my family loves hotels, cheesecake factory and swimming too! I am so thankful it ended better than it started:-).
What a fun day at "work" with dad! You do have a wonderful family and I can see why you would love spending your time with them. But, now it's back to school... good and bad :)
Post a Comment