Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feels Like Yesterday

I came across this picture today and closed my eyes.....I can still smell her baby lotioned skin, feel her wiggly toes in my hands, and hear her sweet sounds as she tried to talk to me. I was so new at this. I only hoped and prayed that I was doing everything right. Today I smell her favorite bath and body lotion she puts on each morning, see these long slender feet that can already fit into my shoes, and I hear about her day as to what made her happy or sad......... I still feel so new at this and only hope and pray that I am doing it right.
Lauren~I love being your mom.

post signature

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwww, such a beautiful girl!!!

What a great post. Love the new sidebar photos!!!

Hope you're doing good. I'm never online anymore, but think of all you gals often. Just wanted to drop by and say "HI!!!"

MLP said...

YOU ARE DOING IT SO RIGHT, ROBIN!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

This is an amazing post. I absolutely love it. Of course I am teary eyed. Lauren was such a beautiful baby!!! How funny that just today I was taken away by how grown up Sweet La La is. She is more beautiful than ever.

What a sweet, sweet blessing BOTH of you are to me.

angie said...

You are making this momma tear up right now. Oh time FLIES!!! What a beautiful girl.