Valentines are always a hit at our house.
The kids can't wait to go pick out their cards for their friends.

Landry had a V-day party at his school.
I love that I get to be apart of these!
He played some of the cutest games.
Sweet boy!
A little girl in his class made him a special heart.......she kept the other side. (Aww...puppy love)
He had so much fun!

2010 PreK class
Mrs. Scott and Landry. She is the sweetest teacher!
I love that I get to be apart of these!
(we missed a few fave friends due to illness and the weather)
(even their eyes glow the same. ha!)
3 comments:
Sounds like the perfect evening to me! When on Earth did Luke get to be a giant? I mean he's all the sudden looking so much older. I love all your festivities. Hoodie Valentine's Day is so much fun! Super sweet pictures.
what a perfect day !
oh I know heard she is coming back tonight , I CAN'T STAND VIENNA EITHER WHO DOES LIKE HER, ROOTING FOR ALIE AND GIA LOVE THEM BOTH ! WILL SEE COME BACK TOMORROW FOR OUR BASHING UPDATE !
AHHHHHHHHHHH...ya'll are my valentine friend faves!!! Love you guys.
I was so upset for Haddie when I saw that pic of Landry with a new sweetheart, but then I saw Haddie with Luke. As long as it's a Reed, we are fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment