Monday, January 25, 2010

Date Night

I always forget how fun they are and how nice it is to be alone with the man of my dreams. Shame on me for letting life come before my marriage. Saturday night we had a sitter for the 3L's and Casey and I went to dinner.....just the 2 of us! Woo-hoo. It took us over an hour to find a restaurant that wasn't booked up but I would have eaten at McDonalds with this man!
From here on out we are going to try harder to do this more often.
Love you Casey Mack~Rob


post signature


4 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Aww...how sweet! It's true...we have to make time for date nights! :)

Courtney and the Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye said...

You are a beautiful couple! You both mean so much to me.Hope you have a blessed day! Love, Faye

MLP said...

Ya'll are the BEST couple AND best lookin', too!!! Great reminder on the date nights with our guys. Hoping our double date happens soon!!!!!!!!!!!!