Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! ha:)

A hubby out of town, a sickness in the house, lots of laundry to do, and a snuggie as a birthday gift. ha! You just have to laugh and smile:)
Even though today is my birthday I can honestly say I feel like EVERYDAY is my birthday because I am given so many precious gifts from our heavenly Father. I am one lucky girl.
I look forward to another year of blessings. I must say......don't knock it till you try it.............. my Snuggie rocks. ha!

post signature

8 comments:

MLP said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Friend!!! LOVE the snuggie. You should be a snuggie model! You are the most thoughtful person I know. I am so thankful to have you as a best friend. LOVES YA DEARLY!!!

Feel better!

Rhonda said...

I have that very same Snuggie and love it!!! Happy birthday!!

Pia said...

happy birthday!!! may God shower His blessings upon you today and everyday.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Robin!

You look adorable in that Snuggie!! I got Mason and Matthew each one for Christmas.. Mason has been asking for one, Ha!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday!

angie said...

Oh the Snuggie!!! I know I'd probabaly like it but it sure is funny! I hope you had a wonderful day and I am so glad that I get to keep up with your sweet family through your blog. I just love reading it.

E @ Scottsville said...

I have a snuggy too, but yours is prettier than mine!!! Mine is the boring 'blue' one.

Happy Birthday, Robin!!!

Oakley Overload said...

Rockin that awesome Snuggie! LOVE IT! I just love your blog! It's so amazing!! Can't get enough of a Reed fix! Neither can my kids! You're such a beautiful friend! LOVES YOU!