Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CPR for the family....not so much!

I often teach CPR to nurses and doctors so I get to haul around the CPR dummies and equipment. The 3L's have been pretty curious as to what CPR is so I thought I would have a little class with the family. Whoa! Let's just hope I don't ever need mouth to mouth by these 3 sillies. I laughed so hard at them trying to play doctor.
The pictures are blurry from us laughing at their drama. I am not real sure any of the 3L's will ever go into the medical field like their parents. ha!
I love kidding around with these guys.
Luke asked if we could keep his new brother:)

Fun times....maybe when they are a little older I will teach them the real deal:)

post signature


3 comments:

Tricia said...

Too fun!

MLP said...

HA! I am cracking up. I'll stick with calling you for emergencies and not the 3 Sillies, I mean the 3L's!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what a great MOMMY You are. =0)

Cute pics and you can tell everyone was enjoying themselves. ha ha ha