Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Cookie Time

This is my favorite time of year with the 3L's.
I love walking into the house and seeing a Christmas tree with ornaments hung by them, sharing hot chocolate with marshmallows, reading Christmas books together, and making Christmas cookies. My list could go on.


Let the fun begin!



They loved every minute of this!

They loved decorating them...

and they loved tasting them. Look at all that icing.

We made a lot of cookies that night.

Pure happiness!





Making memories!

post signature


3 comments:

Faye said...

Hello there my sweet friends. Just stopped by for a visit, and as always you made me smile! I am doing so much better.I have a little ways to go, but I am getting there.Thank-u all for your prayers.Hope you all have a great day! I love you all!

angie said...

Those cookies look great. This is also my very favorite time of year. Sweet memories!

MLP said...

Such sweet memories that the 3L's will never, ever forget. You are such an amazing mom, Robin!

By the way, where was Big Mama's plate of cookies?!? Those looked YUMMY!!!