Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annual Hoodie Halloween 2009

We had our Halloween party at one of our dear Hoodies house.

(what is a Hoodie? For those who don't know it is a best friend who lives in your neighborhood)

We have been doing this for 5 years now and every year we wonder how can we top the last cause it is soooo much fun!


This year's theme was come dressed as your favorite Saturday Night Live character or someone who performed on the show. There were almost too many funny characters to pick from.

BUT, Casey and I found ours...........


Live from Hewitt Texas............. It's Saturday NIGHT LIVE .........................

Casey was Mike Meyers dressed up as Deiter from the Sprockets episode

He even had the Sprockets dance down

Can you guess who I am?

You got it....Amy Winehouse

That wig was heavy!

Do I look like her?

It was such a FUN night!

We had Brad and Angelina, Lady GaGa, Church Lady, Mary Katherine Gallagher (2), James Brown, and a surgeon.

post signature


5 comments:

MLP said...

OH WHAT A NIGHT! Best Saturday Night Live EVER!!!

You looked JUST LIKE HER! And Casey looked just like his character. You guys are THE MOST creative and always look so good in your costumes.

We are so blessed...our Hood is a blast and I love each of ya'll dearly!

MLP said...

By the way, great post...love the way you did Live from Hewitt, Texas!!! I'm working on my post now.

Elizabeth said...

Had SOOOO much fun!!! And I agree with Mindy - you and Casey were awesome! Love ya!

angie said...

Hilarious! You are much prettier that Amy:-). Casey looks too funny. I love your neighbors. It really is such a blessing to have such a fun hood!

E @ Scottsville said...

OKay, so no offense Robin --- but you're not a good Amy Winehouse. WHY YOU ASK? Well, first of all you're WAYYYYY to pretty, you're not all white and pastey like her, and you look GOOD. ha ha ha

Great try though --- hard to make yourself look bad, isn't it? Maybe Amy should try looking a little more like YOUR version of her! You looked great though, seriously! I love Casey's outfit too! How fun are you guys!