Puppies that is......sorry, the factory is closed here. ha! Our sweet English Bulldog, Lola, is due to have puppies around the 21st of September. We took her to the vet on Friday and the x-ray said 5-6 puppies. We are so excited over here! Last year we let Lola have puppies and it was so much fun for our family (work too!)
We will be selling the puppies again.
I am working on another blog that will be up soon about her pups.
She looks like a pig doesn't she? ha!
Sweet dog!
6 comments:
Will the blog be freom Lola's POV? That would be too funny!
Aww. Too cute and how exciting!!! Can't wait to see and hear all about it.
yeah!!!! can't wait to "see" the babies!!!
I knew Lola was going to steal my thunder in the Hood! ha ha!!!
I've got to get her shower planned!
Lola, I can totally relate to how you feel...
Wow! Someone's not too happy about this pregnancy! I think it's fantastic!!! Can't wait to see the little pups:-). Have a great Friday.
Congratulations to Lola and the family! :)
Post a Comment