Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I realized today that I could

never tell her enough how much I love her.
Having a daughter is a love like no other.
What a blessing you are sweet girl!
I love you Lauren~ Mom
Lauren at 4 years old.
How quickly you became 10.



post signature

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aaaawww! She was and is so precious!

MLP said...

TEARS! SOOOOOOOOOO sweet! I love the relationship that you and Lauren have. She is lucky and so are you!!!

Precious precious girl!!! We love La La!

(By the way, today on the way home Hadlee said, "I want to go to the Reeds without you Mommy" ha ha!)

Jamie said...

Aaaww, that is so sweet. They grow way too fast, don't they.

Tricia said...

Precious.

Amanda said...

Awww, so little and just so beautiful!

angie said...

10 really??!! She is such a beautiful girl!

Mrs. Davison said...

I have a 10 year old daughter, too. She is the baby of 4, all older brothers. So, I know how you feel!! Daughters are special, and I assure you, I agree that sons are special too! I feel soooo blessed to have both. It looks like you do, too

Mikki said...

Aww!! So special, so sweet!