Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Reeds at SeaWorld

We had a wonderful time at Sea World.
So much fun that we decided to add on an extra day. Hey, helps to have season passes! Here are some pictures from our trip. I loved every bit of it but the best part was watching my kids laugh. Casey and I enjoyed that the most. Are we there yet?

The Hilton Hill Country Resort



Our first sighting of Shamu!

Landry asked if he could have a pony like this one.
Sorry Lanny bob.

The 3 Loves of my life
Everyone voted that feeding the dolphins was the best!
Flipper



See this smile on her face? I love seeing her happy.
Beluga Whale

Shark tank and the 3L's with daddy
Lauren thinks this would be the coolest job
Lazy river.......enough said!
Luke and Landry had it pretty nice. They had a double stroller to ride in around the park.

After a fun filled day at Sea World we went swimming at the hotel, did smores, and watched Ice Age on the wall. Wonderful!

Ewwy-gooey smores..yum!

Up early for breakfast and then back to Sea World to ride some rides.
There is nothing like being in the arms of this man I love. He is my everything!
It was so much fun having fun with the 3L's and spending some time with my hubby.


More to come.....thanks for looking!


post signature


6 comments:

Mikki said...

Looks like TONS of fun!!!
And those smores.. YUMO!! I'm getting hungry as I look at it!!

angie said...

What a fun trip!! So great tht you stayed an extra day. I love those sweet smiling faces. Great pictures!!!

Stacey said...

Glad you had fun! Sea World is awesome!

christy rose said...

Oh Wow! We love Sea World. These pictures are just great! It looks like you had a super great time! We are going to Florida in September but we won't get to go to Sea World this time. :( We will still have fun. I can't wait. I am glad for you!
Christy

Are You Serious! said...

♥ what a fun vacation!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

That picture of Lauren with her hands on the tank and the diver on the other side is AWESOME!!! Great shot, Mom!!!