I think we might have found Luke a Halloween costume here!
Cooling off on a Hot day


Looking at Dallas from the sky tower
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry about anything, instead pray
about everything; tell God your needs and remember to thank Him for His
answers...
7 comments:
I loved every single last picture and I love every last Reed!!!
What a fun day! You guys are the bomb.com!!!
Glad you guys were able to have such a fun outing. Your retelling of the day made me smile. Thanks.
That is so sweet that you'll ride the rollercoasters for your sweet kids, they sure are blessed to have you for their mommy!!! I also love Luke's hat! Looks like an awesome trip.
Hi Robin,
I just stopped over from Miti's at Pieces of me. Your family is beautiful! Your pictures were just great! I would love to come back and visit some more and get to know you and your family better. I love making new blogging friends. If you would like, I would love for you to come by and meet me and my family too.
It was nice to have met you,
Christy Rose
Love the Halloween costume idea! The picture of you and your husband is so cute. My kids' names all start with the same letter too. We call them The Triple As. :)
Makes me want to head out to six flags!I'd be screaming like a baby on those roller coasters and those seriously long corn dogs, mmmmm!
What a fun day.
I love to read books from the time period it looks like the church and car are from (does that make sense?). The couple was beautiful and the photos were great. You and your hubby are very blessed. I feel the same way about my marriage :)
Post a Comment