Sunday, July 26, 2009

An Iowa Wedding and a trip back to our old Iowa home....


is what Casey and I did this past weekend. Our dear friend, Jeremy, was getting married on Saturday in Iowa to a precious girl so we made a quick trip up there while Meme (Casey's mom) took care of the 3L's. This was the first time we had been back since we lived there 6 years ago. Wow, it feels like yesterday. It was so neat being back. Lots of mixed emotions about that place....get to that later. Here are some pictures of Jeremy and Sara's wedding. It was so beautiful and sweet.

I fell in love with this little church. Jeremy and Sara saying "I do"

I love weddings.

Casey and I get all mushy at these.

We hold hands and smile at each other.

God sure knew what he was doing when he sent me my hubby.

I can't believe it has been 12 awesome years already.



The happy couple!




Don't you just love their going away car? It fits in with the sweet little church.


1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres
.
Our best wishes to the newly weds!
Stay tuned.......

post signature

12 comments:

MLP said...

What a BEAUTIFUL couple...the bride & groom AND you & Casey!!! Love these pics. Remind me to tell you about my dream wedding...I so should have done it. This one reminded me of it.

I can't wait to hear all about the trip! You look beautiful ~ as always!!!

Tricia said...

Next time you head out to Iowa, take an extra day to come see me. :) I am right "next door." I would love to meet you IRL. Seriously, though, I am glad you two had a weekend to enjoy each other, old freinds, and a wedding. God bless.

Amanda said...

I LOVE her dress! What a cute wedding. I love the church and car too.. so old fashion. You and Casey looked HOT!!

Misty Rice said...

Very, very beautiful. Totally my style. If had to do it all over again, I do it like that with a chapel and a dress like yours for sure.

christy rose said...

What a cute church and car to match. The wedding couple and you and Casey are both absolutely beautiful couples. What a memory!

angie said...

What a beautiful couple! You and Casey also look stunning. I hope you had a great trip back to your old stomping grounds.

Mikki said...

Aww.! What precious precious pictures! Love the old church, old car, and very happy couple.. both of them ;-)

Denise said...

Hi Robin, I clicked on your link from Mikki's site... your blog is so nice to read, I love all your photos, you have great family and friends. Thanks for letting a 'stranger' take a peek in to your life. It's lovely to meet you.
Hugs
Denise

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwww, what a QUAINT little church, and you're right. The car does fit so perfectly!!!

You are such a darling, cute, young Mom! LOVE your dress and you wore it so well. You go Girl!

=0)

The Waco Newmans said...

You look gorgeous!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Holy cow! The bride and groom look like barbie and ken-what a sweet church to get married in!
But, I think you guys might have stolen the show-y'all are so sweet and quite the stunning couple!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Beautiful couple. I love that church too. Great pictures! :)