Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Liz

I couldn't resist surprising one of my good friends with a funny birthday cake. I found a picture of this cake on the Internet. I thought how cute that would be with a little pedicure spa gift card. It was easy to do and sure made her smile.2 round cakes, white icing with a small drop of red added to make it pink for the skin color, white icing with a drop of green to make it look like face cream, cucumbers, candy ring pop smile, and a white hand towel to make it look like she has her hair up.
That is it.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
Love you Friend~Rob

post signature


9 comments:

Tricia said...

Cool cake!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh what a cute idea!

I'm sure she loved the time and effort and THOUGHT that went into that one. =0)

Good job, Robin!

angie said...

so cute- you are such a sweet friend!

MLP said...

Cute cute cute!!! Totally going to be stealing this idea!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That is so gosh darn cute! And when I steal that idea I will give you credit.
Promise.

momstheword said...

Oh this is amazing! What a darling idea! It's to cute.

Oh, and I have to use firebox browser now because I can't even get on my own blog using internet explorer!

Courtney and the Boys said...

That is just adorable, Robin! What a great friend you are. :)

Amanda said...

So cute and creative! What a great friend you are!!

Lisa Baldwin said...

What an AWESOME idea I totally have to steal this from you... WHY TO CUTE!!