This weekend was perfect! Nothing to do and no where to go. We started it off with some fun candy apples for the 3L's. They called this little creation "Worms in a dirty apple" nice huh?
Tasted pretty good though!
Then a little early celebrations with daddy. The 3L's love to pick him out ties since he has to wear one to work all the time.


Then a little swim in the pool followed by some homemade orange Sunkist icecream
. Yum!
A little Father's Day cake to help celebrate.....hmmmmm....no wonder I was thinking this was a perfect weekend. We had tons of sweets at the house! haha.
. Yum!
6 comments:
I love the crazy monster cake!!!
Glad ya'll had such a good weekend!
Those are the best kind of weekends - no plans and LOTS of yummy treats!! Did you make that cake?? Your cakes are always so neat!
Those simple things are the things your kids will cherish and remember the most! What a cute cake and the apples and ice cream look yuuummmy!
OH, that is THE BEST CAKE!!! Made with love... and darling!
Glad y'all had a fun weekend. Looks perfect to me, too!
Cool cake! Happy Father's day to your husband! You have a wonderful life because you appreciate all things.
I also LOVE that monster cake! And I need the Sunkist ice cream recipe. I love me some Sunkist. That really does look like a relaxing weekend ( I need one of those:-))
Post a Comment