Guess who is GOING HOME tomorrow??? Yes! You heard right. Kyndall has been doing AWESOME with her therapies. She can walk on her own now and her pain has gotten so much better. She has left sided weakness but will have to teach her brain how to deal with this and get better. Julie met with 20 doctors and therapist this morning. They said she can go home tomorrow but will need to do outpatient therapy twice a week and keep up with all of the doctor's appointments. PRAISE the LORD! I can't help but have tears of joy. Wow, three weeks ago was so scary for my family. Prayers have been answered! Thank you for praying for her and checking in on her. God is so Good! (can you tell I am excited?) Tomorrow I will take down her button off my blog in celebration of Kyndall going home. Thank you again Tara and all of the wonderful blogger friends who added it to your blog! It was because of you that word got out about Kyndall and people began to pray for her. A heartfelt thank you friends for all of your support during this scary time.
Welcome Home tomorrow Kyndall! Aunt Robin, Uncle Casey, Lauren, Luke, and Landry are so happy to hear you are going home. We love you sweet pea and you will always be in our prayers as you continue to heal!

19 comments:
Oh, I got chills and now I have tears of joy! I am so excited for Kyndall and her family! God is good even in the storms and has blessed her little body with healing! Praise Him!
hooray!! God answers prayer!!!
Awesome!
Robin, This is great.I cried when I read the post!We have an awsom God! Take care and have a great evening!Sending you hugs! Love, Faye
Praise God she is coming home!
Michelle (Abby's mom)
RiggsFamilyBlog.com
That is such great news! I got teary when I read this too.
That is AWESOME NEWS!!! Hallelujah! She is so beautiful. I love that picture of her.
If you are taking down her button, I guess I should too? I'm so thankful she is recovering nicely. Praise God!
YEA!!! So happy for ALL of you!!
Healing happens SO much better at home!!
WOW. Thats wonderful. GO GOD!
The prayer doesn't stop here.... ill continue to pray for continued recovery and a happy homecoming.
God Bless.
My really crummy day just turned into a GREAT one! YIPPEE!! Thank you Lord!!!
What amazing news! God is good!
What wonderful news! What a joy and comfort it has been for me to remember Kyndall and her family in prayer. Be sure to let your family know how blessed WE have been by kneeling before the throne with and for them! Love, Julie
Oh wow!!!! That's a great to surprise to pop over here and see!!!!
Can I get a "Woop Woop"?! =0)
I'll take my button down tomorrow as well. What an awesome testimony of praise!!!
Praising God with you, Aunt Robin! What a journey this is for Beautiful Kyndall! I will keep the prayers going for her full recovery!!!
Oh what a blessing!!!! So glad to hear it! I am so glad she is going home tomorrow!!!! I will take my button down then too.
I am, glad though, that through praying for her I was able to make a new bloggy friend!
You may remember my 12 year old niece with stage-four cancer that I mentioned? Well we just found out that her last tests and scan were clear, no cancer found so she is going home too! PTL!
WOO-HOO!! That is awesome! Praying for her continued recovery! What a relief!!!
I am SO glad she is going home. I will keep praying for her continued healing. I am glad we connected. God bless.
Yay for Kyndall! Praise God for answering our prayers!!!!!!!
Yay! I've been so busy that I haven't been able to ready about Kyndall! I'm so thrilled she is able to go home. Please keep us updated on her progress at home!
Post a Comment