Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome to the Hood Bryce Ethan!

Sweet baby Bryce was born this morning at 8:45. He was set to come on the 12th for an induction but this precious gift from God had other plans. This morning at 6ish we received a phone call from his daddy. Casey and I kept big sister and big brother while Liz and David rushed off to the hospital. Oh, I tell you friends...there just isn't anything like welcoming a new baby into the world is there?
Welcome to the world Bryce!
We are already head over heels for you.

post signature

10 comments:

Lisa Baldwin said...

How cute is that baby boy... And she doesn't look like she gave birth she is just beautiful. I looked like a crazy women after I gave birth...!

MLP said...

I can't wait to love on that little BIG guy!!! Hope we get to see him tomorrow. Elizabeth is so beautiful!!! Can't even believe she looks that fabulous after her morning! Bryce is such a cutie!!!

Rune said...

He is so cute:) And she is beautiful to.

Wib.

Rune said...

I have awards for you:)

Amanda said...

Wow, he looks so BIG, but precious! How big was he? Congrats on the new boy in the hood!

angie said...

Please pass on my Congrats to Elizabeth and family. He is precious!

The Waco Newmans said...

Oh, he looks so adorable!

Rhonda said...

WOW - Elizabeth looks absolutely beautiful, especially considering she just had a baby! And what a precious baby boy! And I completely agree, there is nothing like a newborn baby!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How exciting I love babies! :)

Faye said...

HOW PRECIOUS!WHAT A BLESSING.LOVE YOUR BLOG!HAVE A BLESSED DAY!