I look at this sweet girl (in pink) everyday who is up to my shoulders now in height, talking about a silly boy who made faces at her, and how much she loves to wear pink polish on her toes with silver polka-dots. She is not a little girl anymore but now this blossoming preteen right before my eyes. Slow down baby girl....you are growing up way too fast!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
STOP this right now!!!!!!!!!
I must confess to you, Robin, that I've been thinking the same thing about your sweet baby girl. She is just blossoming into such a beautiful YOUNG LADY! Sweet as everything.........such a blessing in my life! Thanks for sharing her with us.
ROBIN WHAT BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.I ENJOY YOUR BLOG SO MUCH!HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
ahhh time flys huh . we need to keep them in a bubble right. how sweet and what a memeory this will be for her . what a beautiful girl in and out !
What a beautiful girl, I just know I'll be asking you LOTS of questions in the next few years! She's the first and what a wonderful example:-)
What a little beauty she is, and you are so right they grow up way too fast!!! I have one myself that everyday I think WOW, you are not a baby anymore and it makes me sad :(
ROBIN PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG.I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT INFO I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO HELP ME PASS THE WORD OUT!HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
She is such a beautful woman you should be very proud of her. I know what you mean they grow up way to fast...
♥ It's crazy how fast they grow up! :)
Watch out Mama!!!
She is BEAUTY-FUL!!!!
Post a Comment