Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We are just like any family....

we have our moments.....3 L's arguing, kids not listening, not taking care of their toys, dirty looks (which always gets you into trouble) etc. Just when you think you aren't getting through to them something like this happens.
A note out of the blue.



Aww...thank you Lord for a little reminder that they are listening and do get it!

post signature


8 comments:

angie said...

how awesome is that! They always seem to know when you need to hear it, don't they!:-)

Faye said...

HI ROBIN,JUST STOPPED BY TO SAY HELLO.I THINK WE ARE GOING OUT OF TOWN AGAIN THIS WEEKEND.I ALWAYS GET EXCITED BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL GET TO SEE ALL THE GRANDCHILDREN!HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED EVENING.

Stacey said...

That is just about the sweetest thing EVER! I know you will cherish that note forever....what a lucky mommy you are and what lucky kids they are to have YOU as their mommy! Actually, I don't believe it's luck....God really does know what He's doing doesn't He?...and he's SO good! He picked a wonderful set of parents for His children!!!

MLP said...

Oh Robin...that is just the SWEETEST!!! Can you say LAMINATE that immediately!!! I love the 3L's and their amazing parents!!!

Rune said...

How sweet that is:)

Wib

Elizabeth said...

How could your kids be anything but the sweetest ones EVER! You 2 are the best parents and we look at your example and can only hope we are half as good at this as you are. Your sweethearts are just precious!

Anonymous said...

Are they little sweeties or what! I know you will put these away forever!! I love this post!!! you are a great mom and are doing a wonderful job raising them!

Laura said...

That is precious! I'm having fun looking at your blog ~ I agree, it's the best way to "scrapbook"!