"If you don't like the weather, stick around till the next day" or something like that. ha! We have been having some beautiful days this winter here in Texas. The 3L's can't understand why they can't swim yet......maybe cause the water says 50?!? The boys have found a new way to play with the pool, a remote control boat.
My little scientist has figured out how to take apart his boat and put it back together again. I asked him the other day what he wanted to do when he grows up and he said "I think I want to build a house for you and dad." Woo-hoo! Sounds good to me. ha!

The sea prowler.
The sea prowler.
9 comments:
well that is a fun cool hobby to begin. great idea. I love that picture of father and son such an adorable picture.
I know my daughter keeps asking why can I not go swimming?
It here in fl has been a quite cold the coldest past cople of months like todaty is is 40 degree's out this morning at 7 am going to school it was in teh lowere thirty's Talk about shocking teh floriidians yep they did . we have been frezzing my heater has non stoped been running.
Isn't this weather here in the Lone Star State wonderful. IT's supposed to be 68 today and 70's tomorrow and through out the weekend! I love it!!!
great pictures!!
What fun!! A RC boat! Cool. Tell Luke he can build a house for the Brownings too!! Ha! (Is he planning on paying for your house too? Bonus!!:)
I love it!!! Your little scientist cracks me up! Such a smartie!!! Surely he plans to build the Pierces a house next door, right?!?
Love the boat and your boys' pics. Such cuties!!!
We can't wait for that pool either!!!
He can't build you a house.. then you'd be leaving your hoodies behind. ;) We've had really nice weather too but starting today we are getting some rain.. boy do we need it.
♥ My husbands brother and sister-in-law live in TX. The remote control boats sounds like tons of fun! That's great that he can take it apart and get it back together again! :)
I bet yall are so excited about using your new pool this spring! It looks like it turned out really pretty, even though it is too cold to jump in! Enjoy your splash filled summer!!
I can’t believe the weather either it's crazy…but, no complaints from me!
That’s what I need to get my kids is a boat to play in the pool at there grandparents house.
What great pictures!
I am very discouraged right now about the weather. though, I hate winter, it still would be nice for the kids.... why do we say that? hahaha
I am even more envyous of that pool, we searched and searched for a home with one before we got this one, its like a freakin gold mine here if you have one- desert and all I guess. Love the pics!
You know the wind blew 40mph yesterday? I am sure you remember how it was in this here part of the state.
Post a Comment